Vegan Date and Nut Bars - No Bake - Ep. 31216:18
Yield: 8 - Prep Time: 20 M - Cook Time: 0 M - Total Time: 20 M
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 175 g your favorite mixed nuts, raw unsalted
- 2 tbsp coconut for top
1. Add the pitted dates to your foodprocessor. Pulse until dates are finely ground.
Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the mixed nuts to your foodprocessor and pulse until nuts are finely chopped. Stir together the nuts with the ground dates. Knead until well combined.
2. Pour whole mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper and begin to flatten with your hands. The bars should be about 1/2 – 2/3 inch thick. Once rolled out to desired thickness, flatten out the edges with hands.
3. Sprinkle top with coconut. Cut the piece in to 8 even bars.
4. Separate the bars and cut the large sheet of wax paper into 6 pieces to wrap the bars. Store in fridge