Strawberry White Chocolate Muffins Ep. 31119:28
YIELD: 6 muffins - Prep Time: 10 M - Cook Time: 25 M - Total Time: 35 M
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr granulated sugar
- 60 ml lemon juice or orange juice
- 40 gr melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 gr all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 60 gr white chocolate chips or chunks
- 80 g strawberries, chopped (frozen or fresh)
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the eggs and sugar. Stir in orange juice, vanilla exract and melted butter. Add flour, baking powder, and pinch salt.
Stir until well combined.
3. Add chocolate chunks and chopped strawberries. Stir until incorporated.
4. Use ice cream spoon or 2 tablespoons, scoop batter in lined muffin pan.
5. Bake in perheated oven for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.