Puff Pastry Fruit Tarts14:25
YIELD: Makes 12 Tarts - Prep Time: 10 M - Cook Time: 15 M - Total Time: 25 M
- 270 g Ready made puff pastry (24x40cm)
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 1 can tart fruit or fresh fruit
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 220C 428F and grease the back side of 12 muffin-pan cups.
2. Unfold the puff pastry and cut into 12 sqaures. Flip each sqaure over the backside of the greased muffin cups. Brush with the sqaures with water and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
3. Bake the tin upside down for about 10 to 15 minuets or until golden brown. Remove the pastry cups from the pan and let cool completely on wire racks.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon whipped cream into each pastry cup. Top with the fruit. Sprinkle with the confectioners’ sugar. Place in refrigerator before serving.